Vow to Fashion


Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Lily's 8 Month Session

Lily's 8 Month Session

A few weeks ago I had the honor of photographing my adorable little cousin Lily. She was all smiles during our session. Despite her being a wiggle worm and crawling all over the place she was such a joy to photograph and I can't wait to do it again one day! 

Here is the adorable little Lily!


Isn't this snow white outfit just the cutest! 😊


Have a little one that is growing up way to fast and want to capture them in pictures that will last a life time? Contact me today to book you session!

12 comments:

  1. How adorable is this little cutie pie! I love the bold vivid colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little doll! Children's portraits are so precious...and what a little smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful session of this beautiful little girl. Great Portraits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are too cute!! Your are a great Inland Empire child photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet baby girl! I love that she wore her Halloween costume for a few during her portrait session!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet session, I love all the smiles you were able to capture during your session! You are one of the best children photographers and I love following your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a crazy cute little girl! Her eyes are just beautiful. Adorable costume too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a little sweetheart! I love your child photography!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness she is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little girl! Wonderful child photography session. Her smiles are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful baby....great work...you are very talented Inland empire child photographer:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are way too cute. Lily is adorable and you did a beautiful job capturing her sweet little expressions. Beautiful baby photography!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner