Vow to Fashion


Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Brett Homecoming 2015

Brett Homecoming

When Ashley contacted me to ask if I was available I couldn't help but get a really excited feeling that I was chosen to capture this special day for them. 

There is something so special about getting asked to capture this special time in someone's life. That moment someone see their significant other for the first time in months. Everything leading up to that moment is full of mixed emotions. Happiness, love, nervousness, and finally excitement. 

Even as the photographer some of the emotions get passed off onto me. I get excited for my client, happy that they finally get this special person in their lives back, and oddly enough I get nervous waiting for this moment to finally happy. I would be lying if I said I didn't shed a tear or two after that fist hug and first kiss. 



 anticipation is the worst but it is so worth it when you finally see them!

 The first hug...

 the first kiss


Did i mention I also made a video of this special moment for them! Check it out below!




Contact me to book your homecoming session today!



2 comments:

  1. I get all emotional myself when I see photos of military homecomings! So many amazing soldiers risk their lives for our country and sacrifice their own family time. It is so wonderful to see them reunited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oceanside Homecoming photography at it's best!! I love this so much. You can see all that emotion and love. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner