Vow to Fashion


Thursday, May 7, 2015

Burke Homecoming 2015

Burke Homecoming 2015

When Abby first contacted me I was already booked for something the day her husband was scheduled to come home. I felt really bad and wanted so badly to capture this special moment for her. 

A couple weeks pass and I saw her posting again asking for a photographer because she was still in need. My prior scheduled plans fell though so I messaged her and told her I was now available. Without question she booked me 3 days before her husband was to come home.

This homecoming was very special because not only was she seeing her husband for the first time in months, but her husband was also seeing that precious baby bump of hers for the first time. They found out she was pregnant 2 days before he left for deployment. 

His friend even came to surprise him and welcome him home! 

Welcome home!



 The final wait







 He is like "thats my baby girl in there"

CLICK HERE to watch their homecoming video

Contact me to book you homecoming session today!


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful homecoming portrait session - I love that you captured the emotion and love as they welcomed him home . You did an amazing job for them - I am not sure how they will ever choose. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Abby is so beautiful! She looks so pretty for her fella -- and what a sweet, sweet, SWEET homecoming! These photos are amazing, treasure-worthy. So happy they are reunited. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special homecoming! He was gone so long! It is so awesome that you were free after all to capture their reunion and his first moments with his baby girl! They will treasure these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special and beautiful homecoming! So happy he was able to come home during her pregnancy and see that beautiful baby bump! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful homecoming session, they will certainly treasure these images. You have done an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Homecoming shoots always choke me up. Great job and welcome home!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner