Vow to Fashion


Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Loveon & Justin Pasadena Engagement

Loveon & Justin Engaged

When Loveon & Justin contacted me saying that they needed engagement photos I couldn't be more thrilled. We had scheduled a day and then reschedule to another day and then to another day yet again. It was crazy, but both Loveon and Justin and I understood that unexpected things happen that we have no control over. 

Loveon & Justin met online in 2012, how cool is that???? Oh and when he proposed he took her on a trip on Memorial day weekend to Snoqualmie, WA where they hiked down to the bottom of a waterfall where he popped the question, so romantic! 

When the session date finally came around I was so excited, we were to take the photos at Pasadena City Hall. Which is gorgeous for pictures! It was my first time there, and I was so happy that they picked that spot. 

The love between them was unreal. It's like they were meant for each other or something! We had fun exploring all the different places around Pasadena City Hall. 

Oh, and did I mention that they wanted pictures with their cute and oh so sweet french bulldog Z! He even had a sign saying "My humans are getting married!". How cute is that? 

Loveon & Justin are to be married in 2015 on a beach in Hawaii. What a gorgeous wedding that will be!

















If you are recently engaged and still need pictures done, feel free to contact me to book your session today!

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful engagement session! Love that Pasadena location in the first few images too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great session. I love these engagement portraits and I bet these will be framed all over their home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pasadena engagement session!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm Pasadena City Hall is gorgeous, and so is this couple. They look so sweet and in love. OMG the french bulldog!! That crazy lovable face...I want to take him home and snuggle him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pasadena Hall is an amazing place to have an engagement session. Love all the textures & light. Also that they incorporated their pooch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love couple sessions! Beautiful photography! Portraits to last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH a sweet family in the making -- from the soon-to-be married couple to their little fur baby. :) And I love their love story -- well done on that proposal. And I want her dress, lol. Beautiful engagement session, all around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great engagement session. What I love most is how wonderfully you've done capturing the interaction between the two of them; you've truly brought out their love for one another!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous engagement session. I love how I can see how much they love eachother through your photography. You did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous engagement session of a gorgeous couple (and sweet pup!). You really captured their love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome location for an engagement shoot! I love that they included their dog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that dog and his little sign! This is a beautiful engagement session, and I love the location!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful engagement pictures, I love the ones with their dog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet engagement session, love the dog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful engagement session! love the buildings and stone in the backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the location and variety! Great engagement photography!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The location you chose for this engagement session couldn't have been more perfect! Great job as always ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely location for an engagement session. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pasadena City Hall is an awesome location for an engagement shoot! I bet this couple will have a very beautiful, romantic wedding too. Can't wait to see those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This engagement session is wonderful! They look so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful location for these great engagement photos!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner